Friday, August 17, 2007

Not a lot to say

I've been feeling rather sick the last few days.

Our camera is also throwing a hissy fit, so it is going back to get fixed (it's only a few months old) and then I will take photos of things.

I really haven't been stitching much. I've just been feeling flat, and when I have been stitching it's been in the car or somewhere else, out, and Stretch. He is looking lovely though - he has a head now, and part of his body, and I just need to backstitch the 'mane' from his head and that will pop and come to life.

My medication has been making me sick, too - it gave me horrible cramps when I took it up to the full dose on Wednesday night, and then last night it made me physically sick, so I am not sure what to do with it. I've just felt nauseous instead the last few days - fun! Seeing the doc on Monday, so I'll ask him then. I'm feeling particularly bad tonight, so we left the medication that makes me sick off tonight - I just couldn't cope, and it would be enough to set it off.

I'm very mopey, which isn't good, but I'm sure it will pass.

I caught up with Tait, a friend of mine, today, which was fun. We caught trains! We started off at the cafe up here and had lunch, talked, and walked to the gardens, and then caught the train into the city, and swapped trains to the noarlunga line to go see the sea. We talked all the way there, and all the way back, and then after buying donuts from the place that makes wonderful ones, we caught the train to his place to get stuff as he was going to youth group up here tonight. I was planning to, but I got home and collapsed in a chair and Troy and Mum wouldn't let me go anywhere. Smart people. So I'm headed to sleep soon, and hopefully will feel better tomorrow!

No comments: