Friday, August 03, 2007

Blech

Okay, I think I overdid it walking with Tessa the other day...

The last two days I have been miserable, stitching a little but nowhere near as much as I'd like. I'm constantly dizzy, and the room keeps spinning. Not fun. I've pretty much stayed in bed.

I woke up this morning from a very vivid nightmare that read like a graphic horror movie crossed with CSI, so I've just been lying in bed all day. I should do some stitching, but I just feel so flat that it would take more effort than it seems worth.

My dragon now has flames (or most of them) and part of its head, which looks great. I've made progress on the border, and I'm enjoying the work. The fabric is beautiful to stitch on, and I'm going to have to buy some more. Maybe for Temptation? Or I could even start Truth or Flight of Fancy Fish if I was to buy fabric....

oh dear.

Let's finish A Restful Night first! I'm starting Meg's fairy (QS Cat Nap Fae) when I finish ARN, so that I have a QS to continue with for Wednesdays, but I plan to start another big HAED when I finish White Musings. So I really need to get a move on, finishing Stretch (though whether he'll be done by tomorrow night...not going to happen, so I need to buy something), perhaps putting him in a hoop to be picked up when I need a break (so I don't have to keep swapping him and ARN on the q-snaps, which is irritating) from my focusses. At least he's quite quick.

Troy's coming up this weekend, sometime this afternoon, which will be good. I need to be looked after, I'm so sick, and he's a fantastic carer. I wish someone would give him a carer's allowance already, he does so much.

No comments: