Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A More Awake Post

Here I be.

I was very sleepy when I posted that yesterday, hence the brevity. Maybe I should post half asleep usually?

Today has been somewhat long - tiring, but not too bad. It was lovely going to the boat, and seeing the sea again. It was far too windy for sailing though - blowing a gale, so we just watched the scenery and ate food from the bakery. Was good. I came home and collapsed into bed, then came out onto the couch to stitch. I finished part 1 of JOB:

Part 1 Finished 7/8/07

and worked on A Restful Night. Her hair and wing are now done for the row, it's just a case of finishing up the background. If I push, I'll get it done tonight, otherwise tomorrow.

I have an appt with my doctor for CFS tomorrow, which should give me the results of my CAT scan, and maybe some more ideas to try. We'll see!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

JOB looks beautiful!

Tash said...

Yay! Well done on finishing your first panel! I haven't touched JOB for a few weeks. Very naughty of me, I know. I'll have to try and get it out this Monday :)