Last Month's Goals:
- reach the 70 row mark on A Restful Night Nope, but getting there. Another 700ish stitches to go.
- stitch present for Ariel Nope, ended up giving her a candle and some tea instead!
enjoy my stitchingAlways!
- finish part 1 of White Musings, make progress on part 2 Haven't touched it much, if at all.
- finish page 6 of Tranquility No, pesky frogs interfered.
- stitch something on Mystery X Yes, lots! The 'north' house is looking great.
- stitch on Froggy Frog World for the Challenge SAL (even though I've bowed out, I can still SAL, and the frogs need love) I didn't get my fabric soon enough, but I did stitch it for the New Start SAL instead.
finish part 1 of JOB, make progress on part 2This one went so well! I almost got half of part 2 done. clear the surfaces in my room ie desk and chest of drawersYup, and they're still fairly clear. The boxes need sorting though. find something that isn't a suitcase to hang my 'pull on' clothes ie dressing gown, jeans onI'll give myself this one - this month its been the end of my bed instead! Suitcase is now out of my room. stay positiveMost of the time. get to Divine Liturgy at least twiceOh yes! And going again tonight...
- read a book on Orthodoxy Nope, had no new ones. I am pretty sure that this will change soon if Father Silouan has anything to do with it...
- look into moving desk out of my room No progress whatsoever. It will happen.
try to keep the floor at least vaguely cleanYeah, not too bad.
- get rid of stuff I really don't need, be ruthless This is progressing, but slowly.
- Make progress on FFW during the Challenge SAL this month
- Participate with same in the background SAL - ugh, a whole weekend of stitching glitter! Good for me though.
- Finish pages 1 and 2 of A Restful Night
- Finish part 2 of JOB, make progress on part 3, try to finish and start part 4!
- Participate in JOB SAL each week to achieve the above.
- Make progress on White Musings
- Start *gulp* the new mystery sampler
- Make progress on MX, aim to get the main part of the house done
- Finish the motifs on page 6 of Tranquility
- Buy stitchbows and stitchbow-ify another binder's worth of my master set
- Overhaul my 'what threads I have' list for the above
- Start a list for the fibres that I have, unused (non DMC) or are left over from kits
- Attend DL twice, more if possible
- Stick to the fasts
- Read a book on Orthodoxy
- Meet with Father
- Get rid of boxes, or sort them and put them under my bed
- Get desk out of room
- Argue some more with Centrelink
- Work towards getting my licence again