I'm really not well. I spent most of today in bed, and went to bed very early last night. Tonight will probably be early too, when I've had a bath as my hair is gross. I could wear a scarf perhaps, but I think I just really need to wash my hair. I think I'll dig something 'fashionable' out of my wardrobe too, though I honestly don't know what is at the moment, since I feel terrible and it's always nice to dress up when you feel bad. Or else I'll just wear my favourite outfit and be done with it!
I haven't set goals in ages, and I don't think I'll set impressive ones this time. But it is fun to set a few and see how I go.
- Peaceful Paradise: finish the final two pages for the first row and make a good start on two from the second.
- A Restful Night: finish the next row, row 13
- Finish Jo's gift
- Make Jeremy's present
- Learn to cook something nestissimo other than fassolada
- Get to as many lenten services as possible
- Buy all my chocolate before western Easter
- NOT EAT ANY
- Try not to be put out by not being able to eat chocolate with everyone else
- Keep up with schoolwork