Thursday, March 06, 2008

Argh (retirements)

Apparently HAED are retiring Sara Butcher's work. This isn't that surprising, but it does mean I need to do some shopping. I have a bunch of her stuff yet to be started, but I want to complete at least one 'set', and buy a few more! Her stuff is beautiful stitched up.

So here is my list (for personal reference):
  • spring
  • summer
  • winter
  • crown of creation
I have autumn already.

As to life - well, it's slow, and my illness is still playing up. Not fun. But that's okay. I'm enjoying eating large quantities of dairy for cheesefare week, and making cakes (which vanish rapidly).

I've been beavering away on Peaceful Paradise, and it's coming together well - the sky is slowly filling in, and everything else is getting done and is a lot of fun. I'm still enjoying stitching stars, and I'm close to having the lettering done for the first 'row' of pages, yay!

When something interesting happens, I'll post again.

No comments: