Thursday, March 27, 2008

SBQ

I'm notoriously bad at not doing these, but this week I'll actually do it.

When you stitch a pattern that you have downloaded do you print out the pattern or do you stitch directly from your computer screen?
I always print it, with the exception of Chatelaines. I can't stitch b&w from computer screens, I just can't focus properly, and I like to be able to highlight the symbols as I stitch them. I only print them as I stitch them though, I see no sense in having a massive stash of paper freebies/charts when I don't need them. Chatelaines are the exception because I like having them blown up really big on my computer screen to work on them. They're also the only colour charts I like. It's just much easier to follow a Chatelaine on the screen, I think, and it's easier when it comes to the backstitching, too. But generally I like having the chart on my chart holder, and highlighting as I go. Just easier.

No comments: