- Make progress on FFW during the Challenge SAL this month Didn't happen. At all.
- Participate with same in the background SAL - ugh, a whole weekend of stitching glitter! Good for me though. Didn't happen either, I'm not in the world's best mood with that piece. Maybe I'd be better off buying the print.
- Finish pages 1 and 2 of A Restful Night Sadly, no. Life got in the way.
- Finish part 2 of JOB, make progress on part 3, try to finish and start part 4! This didn't happen either
- Participate in JOB SAL each week to achieve the above. ...no.
- Make progress on White Musings Yes, actually. Not a whole lot, but a bit.
Start *gulp* the new mystery samplerThis one I achieved!
- Make progress on MX, aim to get the main part of the house done Nope
- Finish the motifs on page 6 of Tranquility Bloody frogs...
- Buy stitchbows and stitchbow-ify another binder's worth of my master set Nope
- Overhaul my 'what threads I have' list for the above Nope
- Start a list for the fibres that I have, unused (non DMC) or are left over from kits ...nope.
Attend DL twice, more if possibleEvery single week, yay!
- Stick to the fasts I've been sick. If I fast when sick, I get in serious trouble with my Spiritual Father. Hence, no.
Read a book on OrthodoxyYuppers, The Orthodox Way by Bishop (now Metropolitan) Kallistos Ware Meet with FatherYep
- Get rid of boxes, or sort them and put them under my bed Uh...no not really.
- Get desk out of room It's still there
- Argue some more with Centrelink No arguing whatsoever. I just haven't been bothered.
Work towards getting my licence againYes :) I got the book again, and now I just need to do some more reading and retake the test.
- Finish part 1 of Historic Countries Sampler
- Finish part 2 of above
- Finish pages 1&2 of A Restful Night (carryover from last month)
- Make progress on one other WIP
- Attend DL at least twice on Sundays
- Make the spidery gift
- Get all my clothes AWAY and pack the heavy winter ones in boxes for the summer
- Finish godsister's dress on time
- Make a bag for church
- Buy damask fabric for a new semi-circle skirt for church
- Finish green dresses