Saturday, September 22, 2007

Progress!

I might not make having the first half done by the end of the week, but I'm going to be close!

I got the first (big, involved) snowflake done, and the second smaller one too. And my man is all done except for half a shoe and his hat, which will be done in the next few minutes. I'm hoping to get serious progress into the top ornamenty band and the lady tonight, and we'll see how we go.

I'm also being seriously tempted by the Chatelaine Christmas Mystery for this year.

From the yahoo group:
The color scheme will be utterly elegant, subdued and feminine :

Shades of cream, pearl, white, gold and silver with a few pale and muted pastels....
sparklies and beads in matching transparent and and metallic colors...

Ornaments and rich work with a little bit of "Angel" as decor.... but not more in means of info ;-)
That is just the teaser to have you imagine a bit of the overall color idea.

Imagine the soft and shimmering silks on a background of unbleached linen, or on an old blue or even black background..

Oh dear. Sounds exactly like my cup of tea. And Dad just said that he'd pay for it, as long as it's not too expensive...uhoh... *grin!*

Let's get a few things done first Kyrie!

But I seem to be able to keep up with this TGOSM mystery, which I'm pleased with, and I'm going to try and make that the goal each month and keep to my focusses otherwise, we'll see how I go. The other thing is that the Christmas one is released towards the end of the month, so it's not quite as much to get done at the beginning of each month like the ones I've got. I'd like to make MX my focus when I get ARN done I think though, I just really want it done - so beautiful.

Anyway, back to attacking this thing :) It looks wonderful!

No comments: