Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Still sick

But my body thinks that waking up early is practical. I think its annoying, because I run out of things to do much earlier in the day this way.

My body is back to doing the aching all over thing, and muscle bands, and ow. And it took me a whole day to respond to someone on a forum yesterday - granted, they did break it into 9 parts as it was so long! It tired me out halfway through and I slept part of the afternoon, with the curtains open and music on. My body makes no sense.

I'm constantly hungry at the moment, but have no appetite. I do not like this, it worries me.

I haven't stitched in a few days. I might this afternoon, hopefully...I miss it. My stag needs work, he needs a head. I'm just hoping that the pain in my arms fades a bit, it's starting to hurt just to type.

I don't like days like this. Lord have mercy.

No comments: