Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lots done

But not enough to meet my monthly goal. Oh well.

Stitchy update: My second stag is now almost done, with just half of his antlers left to go. Everything else on him is done, and he looks very regal. The second (and last!) four-sided stitch block is done too, along with the area above it - zig-zag running stitch which looks very 3D and pretty. I'm not quite sure which motifs I'm going to pick next - I work on two at a time, a length of thread in each (breaks up the solid colour motifs). I'm thinking of going with the motifs next to the stag, the top right ones, and just working down now. This side is going much quicker, so hopefully it will be done soon to start part 2 - it comes out (or should) tomorrow!

I'm going to a picnic tomorrow too! An outdoor Divine Liturgy in the wine region about 40min from my house, and a picnic after - mmm Greek picnic, I'm not going to be able to move when I get home tomorrow from all the food! Classic Jeremy though - he only rang me about half an hour ago to tell me! Labour day, so public holiday Monday. And two Liturgies in two days - lucky me!

...he's picking me up at 7:50 tomorrow morning. I am trying not to think about that hour of the morning. It is a horrible idea, but it will be worth it.


Now... off to do a goals recap. Not looking forward to this one...

No comments: