Saturday, September 01, 2007

I have pictures!

Finally found the camera, so here I am.

I had a vigil at the Greek church last night - Six hours of church service, and it was great. And I've never enjoyed chicken soup so much as at 1am after the vigil. Was fantastic.

And here: pictures!

First up, Japanese Octagon Box:
1st September
The edge of the fabric is a little frayed from trying to hold it in my old q-snaps, but I think it'll be okay. It wont matter by the time I get to making it up into the box anyway.

I've almost got part 2 half done, and I'm loving the stitching. It's just beautiful. This panel has another tree in it, but no leaves on it this time, and a bonsai tree in the bottom part.

And here's my Froggy Frog World after the SAL:
27th August
about 1000 stitches, sorry for the blurry photo. It seems impossible to get a clear one, I'll try again later.

No comments: