Monday, September 24, 2007

*not-bounce*

And as I predicted, I'm dead tired physically today. But that's okay.

I'm trying to get myself into some kind of structure. I've got so much I could be doing, and I waste so much time. So - Greek.

I have a textbook, and it's great. So I'm planning to spend an hour on it each day, at least, and try and get through a 'lesson' or chapter each week. We'll see how that goes, I really want to learn Greek, and it bugs me that I don't know as much as I want to.

So, plans for this week. I haven't set weekly goals on Mondays for a while, so here goes:
  1. finish lesson 1 of Greek
  2. work on JOB sometime
  3. begin to frog the green motif on tranquility that I messed up
  4. convince Dad to get ink for our printer
  5. order books that Father recommended
  6. finish mystery part before the end of the month
  7. work on ARN at some point
  8. clear dresser
  9. work on cleaning room again
Okay, we'll try this. Fingers crossed!

No comments: