I'm trying to get myself into some kind of structure. I've got so much I could be doing, and I waste so much time. So - Greek.
I have a textbook, and it's great. So I'm planning to spend an hour on it each day, at least, and try and get through a 'lesson' or chapter each week. We'll see how that goes, I really want to learn Greek, and it bugs me that I don't know as much as I want to.
So, plans for this week. I haven't set weekly goals on Mondays for a while, so here goes:
- finish lesson 1 of Greek
- work on JOB sometime
- begin to frog the green motif on tranquility that I messed up
- convince Dad to get ink for our printer
- order books that Father recommended
- finish mystery part before the end of the month
- work on ARN at some point
- clear dresser
- work on cleaning room again