Friday, September 21, 2007

I am terrible

...and weak. I bought Selina Fenech's Dance of the Graces when it was charted by HAED...it's just stunning.

See?


and now, a floss usage chart (for a floss fairy) request of Fudgey off, and fabric (30ct burro linen jobelan from Passione Ricamo) ordered... oh dear. I predict a new start. Soon. But it's just incredible, and it looks like a chart which I will actually enjoy stitching - I find glitter backgrounds just a pain, and I want to work on the frogs but the glitter seriously gives me a headache, and I've got to the point where I just don't like working on them. It's sad, as I really like them, but I think I will just have to buy the print at some point.

On the other hand, I've been thinking seriously about the Angels project again - the Faith Hope and Love ones by Ann Massiker. I want to do them all on 32ct Days Gone By by silkweaver, I just need to figure out the dimensions and actually start them again. It will happen, I can't start yet another new project yet but it's there lurking in my mind.

On the other hand, my stag is now finished as are the queens stitch blocks, and my man has a lot done on him. I might get my floss fairy to pick me up a card of PTB to use on this sampler, as I couldn't get the kreinik and I hate the stuff anyway. Or maybe I should just ask them to get the kreinik. Not sure. Anyway, the man doesnt have the gold on him that he should but otherwise he's doing well.

So I'm back to working on my two current motifs, the man and the first snowflake!

No comments: