Friday, June 01, 2007

June Goals

Uhoh...I have a feeling this is not going to be fun.

Last Month:

Stitching:
  • stitch a page on one of my challenge pieces (ffw, from the ashes, hope) Nope. Not even close. I've got about half of the first page of FFW and FTA done...but I've been working on them longer than this month.
  • catch up parts 4&5 of mystery X Ahahahahahahahahaha. No. Almost done with part 4 though.
  • get at least some of the tranquility mystery done - catch up to the beginning of the month, if possible I did actually get quite a bit of it caught up. Not to the beginning on the month, but a lot.
  • stitch something on Noon Basking No, just haven't had the chance.
  • finish part 1 of JOB Getting close.
  • stitch in at least 2 of the QS SALs - yes, actually I think I stitched in all of them this month.

Life:
  • stay up to date with schoolwork No, being sick got in the way.
  • not go mad Well, I havent gone mad...
  • clean up my room Mel did! Does that count?
  • do something about the whiteboard for my room idea No, and at this point I dont think its necessary. I don't have as much that I need to keep track of, a diary by my bed would probably do.
  • get to church at least twice I can't remember, but probably not. I think I went once.


This Month:

Stitching:
  • Finish up to row 50 of A Restful Night (1page), try for row 100 (2 pages)
  • Get one side of MX caught up, try for 2 sides.
  • Enjoy my stitching
  • Finish parts 1 and 2 of White Musings
  • Finish the top row of Tranquility
Life:
  • Go to the library and borrow some books
  • Buy new pyjamas
  • Buy some prints for my room
  • Sort out at least one of the piles in my room of things that are cleaned up but need to go away.
  • Take overdue library books back
  • Try to feel better!

No comments: