Finish to the end of row 20 this week, try for row 40 Yep, did up to the end of row 20 and started the next row of blocks. Didnt get very far in though, maybe 200 stitches for the total 1500 for the row
- Get one side of MX 1/4 done, try for 1/2 nope, didnt happen. I didn't stitch on chatelaines at all this week, my stitching mojo has just run off and hid somewhere.
Enjoy my stitchingI guess, I've just been so out of sorts that stitching hasn't happened the last few days
- Finish the current rows on White Musings, do the next one I didn't finish them, but I did make considerable progress
- Try to get the red motif on tranquility 3/4 done nope, havent touched it. I need to overlock it down so that it will fit on Anna's scroll rods and I can stitch it properly!
- Go to the library nope, didnt happen
- Buy new pyjamas no, haven't convinced mum yet
- Choose prints no I completely forgot!
Sort out at least some of the clothes in a pile in my roomyes I did, a few. Hopefully i will do more this week!
- Organise another binder-full of thread (4 stitchbow sheets) no, I still need to buy more stitchbows and sheets
- Take overdue library books back nope, forgot
- Try to feel better! it's been up and down so I dont know whether I achieved this!
- get to bed (sleeping) at or around 10:30, 11 at latest at least four nights this week
- finish red motif on tranquility, try to finish row
- finish row 30 on a restful night, try for row 40
- finish current rows on white musings (diamond rhodes variation and oval darning stitch) try to start next row, which would get part 1 finished when it's done
- choose prints
- work on a chatelaine this week for at least an hour, try for both!
- enjoy my stitching
- stitch at least four days this week
- follow the exercise pattern - walk from gate to gate three times, rest for an hour, do again one day, rest the next day doing lying on the floor exercises
- drink more water
- get out of this funk
- read a book
So today was pretty good, I just wish I could shake this funk.