I got about 500 stitches done yesterday, mostly due to the fact that I hit the patch where it's just basically three colours for a few blocks for the big wing. It looks great, and I'm going to try and get some more done on it today. Introducing all the new colours for the hair is fiddly, but seems to be working well.
I'm thinking it might be worth taking photos every few days with the rate I'm stitching at the moment - I stitched most of the way across the page yesterday. Definately one a week (Wednesday) and when I finish a row. We'll see.
I don't know if I have my stitching mojo back yet, but I am stitching at the moment and that is a good thing. It would be good if I could get a fair chunk done while I can stitch!
In non-stitchy news, Bindi got a ratlet too, called Sospira (sigh in italian) and she is very cute but keeps trying to beat up Sophia, who is having none of it. Much high pitched squeaking ensues, at 2am >_< oh well.
I've got 10% done on A Restful Night now too - yay!