- get to bed (sleeping) at or around 10:30, 11 at latest at least four nights this week no, but I did manage it twice which is better than last week.
- finish red motif on tranquility, try to finish row havent touched it
- finish row 30 on a restful night, try for row 40 no, but getting there (halfway)
- finish current rows on white musings (diamond rhodes variation and oval darning stitch) try to start next row, which would get part 1 finished when it's done nope, but I have got some more done. All of the diamond rhodes stitches are done, just the cross stitching to do, and the oval darning stitch is half done.
- choose prints I keep forgetting about this one for some reason
- work on a chatelaine this week for at least an hour, try for both! no I haven't touched either
enjoy my stitchingwell I have the past two days!
- stitch at least four days this week no, two though
follow the exercise pattern - walk from gate to gate three times, rest for an hour, do again one day, rest the next day doing lying on the floor exercisesyes, or equivalent
- drink more water I have been trying
- get out of this funk not sure, but getting there
read a bookyes, deepwater
- enjoy my stitching
- get row 30 done, try for 40 too!
- finish red motif on tranquility
- finish part 1 of WM
- not get bogged down by confetti
- read a book
- cuddle rats
- choose prints
- sleep at the right time
- feel better