I was taking a break from stitching, and counted up all the 10x10 square on periwinkle that were completely stitched - either blank ones, or complete stitching, or a mixture of both, and then cut all the ones I could get to from the edges out. I got 54!
So, I've got at least 5400 stitches done on her. Thats quite a cool thing to think about, and it's 17% of the whole thing DONE! Very cool, especially since a lot of the remaining 10x10 squares have only a few stitches in them left to do.
I haven't finished stitching on her for the night yet, but I'll post a picture when I am done. It's pretty much been wing today, though I have done a little more of the defining outline between her hair and the wing as well. Lots of blues, almost whites and purples. And glitter!