Here are my goals from last month:
participate in the challenge SAL with my restarted From The AshesI did, but ended up scrapping it. Oh well.
- reach the 60 row mark on A Restful Night Nope, but got to 50!
finish the top row of pages on tranquility, and at least one page of the second row I started the next page, but didn't finish it. Other things have been calling instead. enjoy my stitchingyes, I did.
participate in two QS SALs
participate in Tash'n'my JOB SALyes, I did, and it was fun!
- reach the 70 row mark on A Restful Night
- stitch present for Ariel
- enjoy my stitching
- finish part 1 of White Musings, make progress on part 2
- finish page 6 of Tranquility
- stitch something on Mystery X
- stitch on Froggy Frog World for the Challenge SAL (even though I've bowed out, I can still SAL, and the frogs need love)
- finish part 1 of JOB, make progress on part 2
- clear the surfaces in my room ie desk and chest of drawers
- find something that isn't a suitcase to hang my 'pull on' clothes ie dressing gown, jeans on
- stay positive
- get to Divine Liturgy at least twice
- read a book on Orthodoxy
- look into moving desk out of my room
- try to keep the floor at least vaguely clean
- get rid of stuff I really don't need, be ruthless