- catch up the Mystery, with part 3 done - almost. Pretty much just need the beading done, now, and I might attack that today.
- stick to the new rotation - eh, heh! I think I'm rotation impaired.
- stitch along with Tash when I get my JOB stuff - yes! Once, because that's the only chance I've got to do so.
- not start anything new except JOB - nope, started the tranquility mystery, but no new starts now for a long time.
- stitch in the HAED QS SAL with periwinkle at least twice this month - yes, second and fourth weeks
- stitch in the 2nd weekend SAL with From the Ashes - yep, and achieved more than I expected.
- experiment with cross country on From the Ashes - yep - great! I'll continue this way.
- think about getting new fabric for frogs...anna and waychie (who have actually seen them), do you think they're worth starting over on jobelan with white silk? Or should I just stick with them as they are? - ordered, a pearly grey. It's in the mail.
- not buy ANYTHING else! - fail. mystery. but at least it wasn't expensive...
- keep my room relatively clean - lol. um.
- actually pray my rosary at least once each week - nope, which annoys me.
- get fabric together for quilt for school (find it all!) - still planning, so we'll see.
- get fabric for quilt that's still needed (solid colour fabrics) - see above
- keep up to date with school - yep, all up to date.
- try to get to bed at a reasonable hour each night - yes and no. No 3am crashes at least.
- catch up part 3 (almost done) and part 4 (small) of mystery X
- get stuck into hope and try to get at least something done!
- stitch on from the ashes during the SAL
- participate in at least 2 QS SALs
- keep up to date with the tranquility mystery
- get everything set up for taking my dragon to school and working on him there
- clean and archive my room
- get blankets and sheets for my birthday present - yay for practical presents, and yay for my parents!
- enjoy my and Troy's birthdays
- get everything together for Troy's present by his birthday!
- try and stitch every day
- enjoy the holidays