Are you on "The Wagon?" If so, how long have you been on and how
"serious" are you about it? If not, have you considered it?
Yes, I am. Troy put me there, and won't let me off until either I finish a BAP or he gets to buy a sword...yes, I'm marrying a geek. And yes I said sword. At least he has decent taste in them, some of the ones he likes are really pretty. They're just expensive - $500ish US!!
How serious? Well, I'm determined to get a few things FINISHED, and I really need to stop buying stash. So my exemptions are that I can use birthday money, and that I can buy gifts or things necessary for completion of already owned projects. So I can buy floss for current projects, and it also means I can kit up/buy fabric for charts I already own, but Troy's the failsafe - I have to ask him first! It saves me a lot of money...goodness knows I have enough charts kitted up and I haven't got anywhere near starting them. It is fun to kit though. At least I have Periwinkle Fae who will be done soon-ish given how fast she's stitching up, and a QS to stitch for my friend Meg (QS Cat Nap Fae - awesome, means I get to stitch that adorable chart twice since I want it too, and she picked the chart) and QS Red Witch already kitted up so it will keep me busy, and allow new starts periodically.
I need to make a To-Do list for today, a few things really need doing. This way I can post my progress! Hey, it works for stitching (and some of this is stitching related)
- finish the beading on part 3 of mystery X (#$**#*$ lol) - done!
- enjoy finally starting part 4
- stitch something on Tranquility Mystery
- stitchbow-ify the last few threads for periwinkle fae QS
- organise my projects into little bags of their own
- raid the house for calico bags for ^
- spend at least some time in my room consolidating the chaos (I cant walk in there at this point in time)
- go through clothes with Troy and get rid of anything that doesnt fit/I wont wear
- ditto shoes