Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hope - 2 - Week 3

Well, another week done. I haven't got as much done this week as I would have liked, but that's okay - sometimes it just happens. You can see all of her neck now, most of her collar (the detail stitching on it is beautiful) an I've only got about 6 stitches in the next row of 10 to do on her hair - thank goodness for that! The confetti in it has been driving me mad. I'm almost finished this row, which I'm pleased about, and the circle is starting to get narrower again which is neat to watch - though doesn't make my stitching any narrower, because her wings continue to spread outwards. And sorry about the threads over her wing - Troy took the photo and forgot to move them.



Hope Angel Virtue - (c) HAED and Ann Massiker

Stats:
Started: Early July 2006
Total Stitches: 49,856
Full Pages: 1
Stitches Done:
  • 8/12/06 - 8795
  • 15/12/06 - 10,159
  • 22/12/06 - 11,025

No comments: