Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thinking of restarting Noon Basking

Yes...you did actually hear me right. The BAP that I'm 3/4 of the way through...I'm thinking of restarting.

When I cut the fabric originally, I left 1&1/2 inch allowance around the thing...and it's frayed...and it's going to be impossible to frame. On top of this, it's got a chocolate stain that I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to get out, I didn't start it in the middle like I should have, and the tension's funky.

Hence I'm thinking of restarting. It's piece no. 2 in my rotation and I'm currently still working on 3&4 so it'll take a while to get to it and have to make my decision, but I'm getting more and more sure that I need to. Which is a shame but I'm not sure that he'll ever make me happy in the state he's in.

*sigh*

No comments: