Monday, January 21, 2008

Home

Yep, I'm home. And sometime soon I'll take photos of everything.

The trip home was uneventful, I drove for 95min (1.5ish hours towards my total of 50 needed for my next license level), we ate some yummy food, totally failed to find a bakery in Pt Augusta, and I got quite a bit of stitching done, all on Peaceful Paradise.

I haven't got my stand set up yet, but it'll happen soon - it's just nice to be home and in my living room again. So much to catch up on the internet too.

We're watching the Hewitt/Jokavic game on tv too, and it's quite fun. GO AUSSIE :)

Here are some random photos for you:

Fuss Street
This street is named for my family (small towns are like that) and it amused me.

Gates
These are the gates at the Lutheran church, Trinity symbols - I've always loved these gates.

Cockaleechie
And this is my Dad's hometown. Yep, that's the town. There are two houses (not pictured, they're not seeable from the sign at this viewpoint) but they are old and falling down, and mostly it's just scrub!

No comments: