Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Part 2 Finally Finished!

It's DONE! That neverending green is DONE!

See?

Part 2

The photo doesnt in any way do it justice though, it's so sparkly and beautiful, but it gives you some idea. The holes in the green create a lacy effect, and they'll all get filled in with beads to make flowers this part. Four kinds of flowers this time: jessica stitches, beads, satin stitch-type things and ones done in backstitch. Sounds like fun!

I'm so glad to get this done, it's beautiful but it's been hanging over my head and getting in the way of my doing any other stitching, pretty much. Now it's done and I can get part 3 done (much smaller part) and I'll be up to date and stitching on something else!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Very pretty! The colors are wonderful.

Those kiwi, lime, and coconut muffins sound fabulous :)

Hazel said...

It looks fantastic - so sparkly yumm!