- Finish North house on Mystery X Nope. Discovered that I needed to put it on a scroll frame. THEN discovered I need to tension the frame on the sides...
- Make progress on West house Yes, I think.
- Make significant progress on another WIP QS A Restful Night. Yes!
- Join back in with Tash on JOB SAL Yes, but I won't count it as a completed goal. I did, but I keep forgetting! I'm horrible at remembering that it's Monday.
- Finish Nikki's nieces' dresses No, because she's uncertain about some things and I don't want to make the dresses only for the girls to grow out of them first.
- Make damask skirt No...not this one either.
- Finish green dresses More or less finished one, but it needs hemming.
- Attend church as often as possible Yes yes YES!
- Read and note The Orthodox Way Ahahahahahahahahaha. Um. *cough* I started. It's taking me much longer this time around.
- Finish row 10 of A Restful Night, and achieve my HAED half year goal
- Finish row 11 of above
- Sort out tensioning stuff for Mystery X, make progress (and take photos every day I work on it)
- Remember to SAL with Tash
- Read and note TOW to the end of chapter 5
- Attend Church as often as possible
- Get my paws on an icon of St Kyriaki if at all possible
- Work on sorting out my room
- Make a pattern for a skirt like my white&gold one that the rats ate, and make one
- Enjoy Christmas
- Try not to spend too much on gifts, or get caught up in commercialisation
- Remember the *real* meaning of Christmas