This got started by Ben Myers, the entry is here and I just felt like doing it.
So here we go...
1. One book that changed your life:
The Orthodox Church, Timothy Ware (now Met. Kallistos)
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Willow Tree and Olive, Irini Saviddes
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The philokalia? *grins*
4. One book that made you laugh:
The Magician's Daughter, Justyn Walker
5. One book that made you cry:
Willow Tree and Olive (as above), lots of others
6. One book that you wish had been written:
Why Kyrie should have just given up and joined Orthodoxy when she first thought about it!
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Oh too many. Lemme think...Eldredge, the Purpose Driven nonsense, an awful lot of Western protestant theology...
8. One book you’re currently reading:
The Orthodox Way, Bishop Kallistos (Ware) (for theology), The Brothers Karamazov, Dostoevsky (for fiction)
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The Count of Monte Christo, Dumas
10. Now tag five people: Um... anyone that reads this!