Thursday, February 22, 2007

SBQ and trying to finish part 2!

well, first things first:

What is the smallest count fabric you have ever used? Did you stitch
over one? Conversely, what is the largest count fabric you have ever used?

32ct linen and jobelan - 32ct linen over 2, and the jobelan over 1.
I like small counts best, and my chatelaine over 2 is coming along beautifully.

As to large count...I have no idea, probably something in a kit. The largest I go for anything is 25ct over 1, so I guess that's the best answer I can give.

I've been slogging away at part 2 of Mystery X. I have finished the first corner completely, and everything but the pale green on the second. I've sorted out the colours into a rotation, and I work through it so I get some of every colour done - less easy to get bored this way.

This month seems to have gone as follows:
I have a rotation. I am going to follow it. I AM... ooh new Mystery part. Good, I can start that, its that part of the rotation. GAK IT'S HUGE! *stitch stitch stitch* oh...stuff it, rotation can start again next month. *stitch stitch stitch stitch stitch stitch....* Am I going to get this done in time? Argh... *whimper* *stitch stitch stitch...*

so, I'll get back to that. Wish me luck! I might post a picture later, when my hands get sore.

No comments: