Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Challenge #2

Well, weekend's over. I did get quite a bit done on her, though not nearly as much as I would have liked *sigh* everyone always seems to get more than me done!

I've also got about 1/4 done on my mystery. It's so big this month that it's taken me ages to do, and I might have to fudge my rotation this time. My goals were about the mystery and about the rotation and it seems that i'll have to sacrifice one to do the other! I think it will be the rotation that gets sacrificed, just until I catch up. Hopefully next month is a small part, so I can catch up the space that it would have taken up next month.

I'll post pics when bindi gets home and I can steal her camera :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I think you did great on the Ashes piece. Don't fret about not getting a lot done. Just enjoy it.