Friday, January 05, 2007

Where Kyrie went, and stuff on this year

I'm on holiday in Tumby with my family and Troy, staying with my grandmother. And no internet. There's internet at the library, but hard to get a computer for long enough to do anything useful.

So here I am at the library, finally caught up on everyone's blogs! I'm a bit behind on other stuff, but I'm sure it will work itself out.

Goals for this year:

Well, my HAED board ones are:
  • 4 pages on From the Ashes
  • Finish half of Froggy Frog World (10 pages)
  • Finish Hope.

Other than that, I want to keep up with my chatelaine every month (not a problem this month, I've almost finished all the cross stitching already!) and stick to the rotation, and see how it all goes. Rotation details etc etc are in a post below.

So hello to everyone who's missed me, sorry!

No comments: