Monday, October 30, 2006

My current stash list

This doesn't include random kits that people gave me when I was a lot younger and I never finished. It does include everything else. It's not too big yet, hopefully will stay that way.

Slot 1 (Medium pieces)
HAED Angel Virtues. There are 8. At the moment I'm only aiming to do the first three. The others might come later
  • Faith
  • Hope (WIP - 1 page done)
  • Love
  • Joy
  • Peace
  • Wisdom
  • Courage
  • Grace (Belinda - sister wants me to stitch this for her one day)
Slot 2: (Large non-HAED pieces)
This is currently for the Days of Dragons, which I haven't bought yet. I'm being good.
  • Noon Basking (WIP - 3/4 done I think?)
Slot 3: (Small pieces with more than one page)
This is basically for HAED QS projects at the moment. If I get more similar charts, they'll come here too.
  • Periwinkle Fae (WIP)
  • Buttercup Kitty Fae
  • Kimono Fae
  • Red Witch
Slot 4: (BAPs)
At this point in time they're all HAEDs.
  • Froggy Frog World (WIP)
  • Flights of Fish Fancy
  • The Storykeeper

Miscellaneous small pieces:
These are just small things that I work on for other reasons - gifts etc
  • Caitlin's Dear God things (WIP - 1 done, 1 to finish)
  • Santa Paws (Margaret Sherry)

No comments: