Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I got tagged!

Apparently I am interesting enough to have got tagged by the lovely (and very quick stitching) Astrid.

So, here's the game.

Rules:
  1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the Rules on your blog.
  3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
  4. Tag 7 people and link them.
  5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven weird or random facts about me:
  1. I am Orthodox Christian - most people have heard of us somehow, if only that the Greek and Russians have weird but beautiful Churches. I am neither, but I attend a Greek Orthodox Church, and love it.
  2. I got named for a prayer. My name is Kyrie-Eleison, which is Greek (no my parents are not Orthodox) and means Lord have mercy. We say it about fiftyzillion times every Church service, and most Orthodox people I've met find it hilarious.
  3. I have two names. One is my legal 'world' name, as above, and the second is my Church name, as we take the name of a Saint when we are baptised. So my Church name is Kyriaki, for St Kyriaki the Great Martyr.
  4. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This is not fun. Basically, it's like having a really bad dose of the flu, permanently. Yay.
  5. I still live at home, with my family - my parents, and my younger sister, Belinda.
  6. I am engaged to a lovely guy named Troy. We'll get married, eventually, when money sorts itself out.
  7. I have country blood, and I'm happiest when I'm not in the city - preferably by the sea or in the mountains.
Seven people I tag:
Chiasmata, Sally, Blake, Seraphim and anyone else that wants to do it (I'm terrible at tagging)

1 comment:

Sally said...

My tag is answered!