Saturday, August 02, 2008

Would you think I was nuts

If I bought one of these?


It's an abaya, the outer dress/coat/mixture of both worn by Islamic women - but this one has a hood. I reckon they're awesome, especially in a dark chocolate brown or something. I'd wear that all the time - better than a hoodie anyday, much more elegant! I love abayas, but I don't have the guts to buy one - yet. They're not beyond my means price-wise either, most places sell them for quite reasonable prices especially with the current exchange rate.

Here is the link to that one, anyway.

4 comments:

wot said...

Gosh, my first thought was "it's like an elven cloak from Lord of the Rings"! LOL I think it looks great and I would definitely buy one.

Rosko said...

Go for it!!!!

Karan said...

It does rather look like a LOTR outfit. :0) Go for it if you like them.

Anonymous said...

www.ladyinblack.synthasite.com

someof the most affordable ones!