Thursday, July 10, 2008

Because I haven't done a meme in ages...

I got this from Emma.

Here are the rules :
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I really really hate the cold. It makes me feel down, and makes me lethargic and achy. So much hate for winter, seriously.

2. I adore rich, deep hues. Deep reds, blues, greens, purples, pinks...

3. I have handwritten lists of vocabulary and alphabets for Greek and Arabic stuck to my wall by my bed, desperately trying to memorise stuff!

4. I love vigils - the long service after service nights at Church which start around 7 and finish after midnight with the Divine Liturgy...and then we all go eat a few bowls of soup and talk for hours.

5. I can't draw to save my life but have a love of all things to do with fabric or thread. If I don't know how to do it, I want to learn.

6. My clothes tend to have very simple lines, deep colours, and be quite plain. They can stand out, but I'm not fond of large prints most of the time, preferring simple things. And long skirts. And scarves. And get compared to nuns. Sigh. *giggle*

Tag, You're it!

No comments: